July 26, 2019 – August 6, 2019 FULL
December 26, 2019 – January 6, 2020
Here’s what the itineraries will be: It will start off in the stylishly quaint capital city of Hanoi. We’ll fly farther south to the ancient capital of Hue, stopping to visit the historic town of Hoi An and relaxing days on the pristine beaches of the South China Sea. We will head to the Aid Expedition in Ninh Thuan Province and then end in the hypnotically busy modern Saigon-Ho Chi Minh City.
• 3/4-Star accommodations, breakfast, lunch, and selected dinners.
• Personalized tour with Caroline Nguyen Ticarro and local guides.
• Private transportation.
• 100% Tax Deductible $1000 Donation to Catalyst Foundation Community Development programs.
• International airfare/visas to/from Vietnam.
• Domestic flights – in Vietnam (estimated $300/person)
• Personal expenses (dinner, laundry, bar, snacks, etc.).
• Alcoholic beverages during meals.
• All expenses before/after the Tour Dates.
Terms: Deposit $500 per person non-refundable. Balance due 60 days before departure.
© 2018 | Cataylst Foundation | 11918 SE Division St. #1022 | Portland, OR 97266 USA | 501c3 Tax ID #31-1674605 | All Rights Reserved