December 26, 2020 – January 5, 2021
July 16 – 27, 2021
December 26, 2021 – January 6, 2022
Private/Custom Vietnam Cultural Tours Availale Upon Request – Contact us at [email protected]
"We wanted our son to see the country through the eyes of someone who is Vietnamese and could understand his own needs having been adopted. As well as having kids to travel with. It was a perfect combination!"
As we grow it is the collection of our experiences that makes us who we are as people. Our culture is the foundation upon which these experiences settle. The Vietnam Cultural Tour’s mission is establish an appreciation of the Vietnamese culture through the ultimate in interactive experiences. This homeland journey includes a short “Aid Expedition” where you will meet and work with the community we serve in Vietnam. This is a travel program that will allow each participant to see, smell, taste, and feel all that beautiful Vietnam has to offer. For more information click HERE
• 3/4-Star accommodations, breakfast, lunch, and selected dinner in Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An, Phan Rang and Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon.
• Personalized tour with Caroline Nguyen Ticarro and local guides.
• Private transportation.
• 100% Tax Deductible $1000 Donation to Catalyst Foundation Community Development programs.
• International airfare/visas to/from Vietnam.
• Domestic flights – in Vietnam (estimated $300/person)
• Personal expenses (dinner, laundry, bar, snacks, etc.).
• Alcoholic beverages during meals.
• All expenses before/after the Tour Dates.
Terms: Deposit $500 per person non-refundable. Balance due 60 days before departure.
© 2020 | Cataylst Foundation | 11918 SE Division St. #1022 | Portland, OR 97266 USA | 501c3 Tax ID #31-1674605 | All Rights Reserved